[Sidefx-houdini-list] point sop color and metaballs

Garman Herigstad garman_lists at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 25 15:09:00 EDT 2006

To stray away... do you guys know that you can blend point attributes with metaballs.  It's very cool.

Create two metaballs with the same attributes, setup them up to kiss and wow!

Pass those attributes to your shader an it's even cooler.

-G

zoran arizanovic <zoran.arizanovic at gmail.com> wrote: Hi

How can I setup that point color change from magnet renders
with one material and rest of the unaffected geometry still has base
material?
So to recap I want to shade geometry on point color value assigning
different shaders?
I hope this makes sense:(

--
Zoran Arizanovic