[Sidefx-houdini-list] point sop color

ken ken at corefa.com
Fri Aug 25 11:13:59 EDT 2006

that's not too dissimilar from what I was thinking before, but I didn't
have the stomach to write it.. but here's goes.

it would be great if could take a shop and have a VOP network generated
from it automagically, if it came across something that couldn't be
replicated in a VOP then it would be placed in a scriptVOP.

then you would be able to go back and forth and spread the wealth. it
would be a great way to learn about scripting and VOPing

-k