[Sidefx-houdini-list] point sop color

Sean Lewkiw sean.lewkiw at framestore-cfc.com
Fri Aug 25 11:02:55 EDT 2006

While we're at it, how about if VOPs like Lighting Model put out
diffuse, spec, ambient, etc., as seperate outs from the VOP as well as
just Cf.  I have created VOPs myself that do this, but it would be nice
if they all did this by default.  Again, this would help with deep
rasters as well as other stuff.

Sean