[Sidefx-houdini-list] point sop color

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 10:57:59 EDT 2006

Yes, HDAs would abound so things like making new parameters would be
significantly faster and easier, and it would be much much simpler and
faster to add new deep raster outputs to a large number of different
shaders, that were all based off the same HDA-created VOPnet.

Hmm, someone should suggest this to SESI :)

Cheers,

Peter B