[Sidefx-houdini-list] point sop color

Sean Lewkiw sean.lewkiw at framestore-cfc.com
Fri Aug 25 10:48:09 EDT 2006

Excellent idea.  As Peter says, the current mess o' shaders that come
with Houdini are a bit of a dog's brekkie of legacy stuff.  Some use the
alpha, some use point colours, some don't, etc.  Yup, chuck them all out
and replace with VOP based ones, which would also be a great teaching tool.

So, each shader would reference a VOP network that contains an
unlockable digital asset that you could then edit yourself.  Sweet.  No,
super sweet.

Sean