[Sidefx-houdini-list] point sop color

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Fri Aug 25 09:20:57 EDT 2006

I think there are some discussions on how to do the blending on odforce,
and I'm sure there must be example files around too. The tricky bit is
that you need to have the two shaders as Vop networks, if you have that
it's easy. I wish there was an uber shader that could blend any existing
pre-compiled shader so you didn't have to go back into vop land, it
would make this a very simple thing. Oh well.