[Sidefx-houdini-list] MODO

Garman Herigstad garman_lists at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 24 18:42:17 EDT 2006

Modo... Wow... That software caught my eye and I went
out and bought it and have been working on learning
it.

All the more to add to my toolbox of being able to
solve problems.  I wish my brain was big enough to
understand how to use many more 3D programs, but it's
not.  So I have to select a few to develop my skills
with.

When I was working on with Modo I so much wish that I
could have broken down one of the sections into a SOP
tree and go from there.

So now I'm interested to write a conversion from
Houdini geo format to modo directly.  There could be
some coolness there.