[Sidefx-houdini-list] MODO

Peter Robbinson probbins at corefa.com
Thu Aug 24 10:21:33 EDT 2006

Oh my god! next you'll be saying corduroy is the best all round material
and plaid is the best camoflage for hiding
in suburbia.

I prefer a more progressive and realistic metaphor. If I want to survive
in this business I want an all round tool that can cope
with any problem and any emergency. One that I can bet a production
budget on and know that it is being supported reliably. A tool that
has proven itself over years of use and will be around years more.

If I want to specialize in a teeny tiny niche, and watch that niche
evaporate in a matter of months, then sure I'd use a specialized tool.

PeterR