[Sidefx-houdini-list] Re: Auto detect Glue strength?

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 03:41:23 EDT 2006

Hi Ben,
     I'm not even concerned with something hitting it, which certainly
makes the calcs harder. I just want a glue object to stay together in
gravity on a flag surface without having to experiment. I know you can
look at the Impulse values in Details but when you have 100+ pieces in
your glue object, trying to add those up then do whatever calcs need
to be done isn't trivial...
    No matter, one day when I have some time I might make an HDA for
this, so Mr. Zerouni doesn't hog the Exchange :)

Cheers,

Peter B