[Sidefx-houdini-list] MODO

jrutherford at stclaircollege.ca jrutherford at stclaircollege.ca
Wed Aug 23 13:34:48 EDT 2006

Just out of curiousity, what have you modelled in Houdini...have  you ever
had to model anything for production or have you just played around with
different tutorials....also when was the last time you actually bought a
program...not trying to be obnoxious but I get this attitude from my
students who haven't really spent the time working with Houdini because
they've got their computers loaded with every crack known to man and I
admit it's a hell of a lot easier to get something cool looking quick out
of Modo or Z-brush or my personal favourite at the moment Mudbox.
Jim