[Sidefx-houdini-list] MODO

arno kroner ultraloveninja at mac.com
Wed Aug 23 00:37:40 EDT 2006

They are totally different approaches to modeling and not mutually
exclusive

On Aug 22, 2006, at 6:21 PM, shawn hawkins wrote:

Just discovered a program called MODO. I am using the demo right now
and I love it. I just can't get into the whole "gotta be a programmer
to model" thing with houdini. One thing I like about MODO over
Houdini is the fact that with modo, the handles don't have a mind of
thier own.