[Sidefx-houdini-list] REMINDER: Only 6 weeks left for the Houdini Promotion!

Monika Janek mjanek at sidefx.com
Mon Aug 21 17:24:05 EDT 2006

Thanks for your interest in Houdini!

We'd like to take a moment to remind you that there is only 6 weeks left
of the Houdini Master Promotion. Remember to take advantage of this
special price for Houdini before it's too late!

Our promotion ends *September 30th*. Please check out the details below
and at our website www.sidefx.com.

Facilities interested in an updated and overview demo, please contact us
at 310-319-9876.
**MASTER HOUDINI FOR LESS**

UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30TH
SAVE OVER 40% ON HOUDINI MASTER

To celebrate Houdini 8.1
<http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=506&Itemid=66>,
Side Effects Software is offering two great opportunities to save when
choosing to either buy or rent Houdini Master. Through September 30,
2006, up to two copies of Houdini Master can be purchased at the special
price of $9,999 USD, a savings of over 40 percent, while customers who
choose the rental option for at least 3 months will enjoy one month
free. These offers are available to both new customers and existing
customers who want to add more Houdini to their pipeline.

*SAVE OVER 40%*

Artists and studios that take advantage of the $9,999 USD price for up
to two copies of Houdini Master will also get free maintenance up to,
but not including, the next major release from Side Effects Software
Inc. At that time, a maintenance contract will need to be purchased to
get the new version.

*PROJECT PRICING*

Side Effects Software is pleased to offer rental pricing to meet your
short-term production needs. Customers who choose to rent Houdini Master
for at least 3 months will enjoy one month free. The option to rent
Houdini is ideal for studios who need to budget for a particular
project. Rental customers will also be able to apply 75% of their total
rental fees paid per product toward the purchase of the product if
exercised within one year of last rental payment.
Our rental prices can be found on our website.

Click here
<http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=385&Itemid=190>
fore a list of rental prices that will apply both during and after the
current promotion.

*ADD A LITTLE MAGIC*

Everyone who takes advantage of either of these two great offers will
receive a free copy of /The Magic of Houdini/
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1598630822/sr=8-1/qid=1152296455/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-9373583-5498405?ie=UTF8>
by Will Cunningham. Will is a great teacher with production experience
who has developed a great lesson plan for anyone interested in building
up their Houdini skills. /The Magic of Houdini/ is available from
Thomson Course Technology and has been widely praised by the Houdini
community.

*ACT NOW!*

To take advantage of our special offer, contact Leyla Tirgari at
310-319-9876 or sales at sidefx.com. <mailto:sales at sidefx.com.>