[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Variables Tutorials

Drew Whitehouse Drew.Whitehouse at anu.edu.au
Mon Aug 21 17:11:38 EDT 2006

Thanks for the great work Garman.

It would be nice if the movies could be easilly scrolled back and forth, for
those times when the attention wanders :-) Maybe using a flash movie format
and player rather than quicktime (probably better for the linux users as
well ?). I notice that Google and Youtube both use flash these days. eg

   http://www.jeroenwijering.com/?item=Flash_Video_Player

-Drew

On 8/22/06, Garman Herigstad <garman_lists at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>   Click and dang will be removed from the future tutorials.
>
>   -G
>
> Jean-Claude <jclaude at mimgfx.com> wrote:  Great such tutorials continues to
> come out... great job..
>
> just a personal opinion ... please remove the "click" and "dang" effect!!!
> :D it drives me crazy ...
>

> keep up the good work :)
> cheers
>

> --