[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Variables Tutorials

Lyn lyn.caudle at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 20 19:39:43 EDT 2006

Excellent Garman
Thanks tons
I like the content of these, they step into some really good base level
areas that
will make someones life alot easier in production.

    Anthony You will really like Garmans class, aside from all the great
things that
people have said about Garman's training, the location is also excellent
it has all kinds of stuff within walking distance, 2 Large park areas
when you need to step out from the
screen for a bit and steretch your legs, a bunch of really good restuarants,
Seattles Best coffee shop (good for me!) also has Beer. Convenience
store, apartments (Lofts),
Fed Ex store for shipping your spanking new showreel ... ect ect....
You get the idea It's a really cool area that his place is in.

-Lyn-