[Sidefx-houdini-list] Point Instancing Animation

Dan Seddon dan.seddon at framestore-cfc.com
Mon Aug 14 05:31:10 EDT 2006

Yes - I've don't it exactly this way before, subnets works well if you
have multiple animations too. But, it gets really..... really...
painfully slow when you have a number of sequences. We've mentioned to
sidefx that it would be good to have better sequence handling in this
respect - possibly an attribute that references directly from disk
(something like "instance_archive") or being able to use stamp() within
an object that has been instanced.

Dan