[Sidefx-houdini-list] IPR Rendering

Lucio Flores dogboy_l at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 12 15:07:28 EDT 2006

Can't find anything about it in the docs. From what Peter Bowmar said, you can
use it to click on an image and get shader variable values for surface and
displacement shaders. Anyone know about any docs??

Manson: My philosophy is:  Don't think.  I don't believe in the mind that you think with and scheme with.  I don't believe in words.

Reporter: If you don't believe in words, why do you use so many of them?

Manson: Words are symbols.  All I'm doing is jumbling the symbols in your brain.  Everything is symbolic.  Symbols are just connections in your brain.  Even your body is a symbol.