[Sidefx-houdini-list] Point Instancing Animation

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 12 06:01:53 EDT 2006

HI Zhang.....

I searched for that paper but couldn't find it. Can u give me the link???

----- iamjaideep80
Jaideep Khadilkar
TD, Sciclone Motion Graphics

zhang xiao <zhangxiao6776 at gmail.com> wrote: HI, Jaideep:
     If you check out the crowd simulation sig coursenotes(02 or 03 i
forgot), there is a section by ILM talking
about how they used procedure rib gen to render the battle robot army, myabe
useful ref for your case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLqTRB6erEQ
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OCHmFU1aU5E&search=hai%20mera%20dil
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY66xoj7Y50