[Sidefx-houdini-list] Point Instancing Animation

zhang xiao zhangxiao6776 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 04:30:29 EDT 2006

HI, Jaideep:
     If you check out the crowd simulation sig coursenotes(02 or 03 i
forgot), there is a section by ILM talking
about how they used procedure rib gen to render the battle robot army, myabe
useful ref for your case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLqTRB6erEQ
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OCHmFU1aU5E&search=hai%20mera%20dil
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY66xoj7Y50