[Sidefx-houdini-list] modifying a light object,

Peter Robbinson probbins at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 11 20:27:16 EDT 2006

Evening,

I'm attempting to add a new areashape object to a light, in this case
using an object merge to bring in geometry from a building.
I drop into the light and modify the script in the areashape switch sop.
I just copy and past the appropriate fragment of existing code and
change the name where applicable, and up the numbering by one. There are
no errors in the code.

However the new object is not showing up in the list at the object
level.
What's missing?

PeterR
"everything is coincident"