[Sidefx-houdini-list] Layered shader in viewport

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 11:37:27 EDT 2006

It's all controlled by the OpenGL tab. However, it's not very easy to
get working. Basically, you need the first layer to be the "base"
layer, then the second layer has to have an Alpha channel or you won't
see the base layer under it. Also, I believe it's hard-wired to use
"uv" as the base, "uv2" as the second layer though I don't remember
exactly.

The OpenGL layering only does an "over" basically.

Cheers,

Peter B