[Sidefx-houdini-list] The joy of COPs

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Thu Aug 10 04:01:14 EDT 2006

Yes indeed! I meant to write something the other day and forgot. The
latest cut absolutely flys along. I don't know if all bugs have been
swashed but the file cop behaves soooooo much better, like 1000% it's a
different bright new world. So if you haven't tried it out, I suggest
giving it another go.
Si