[Sidefx-houdini-list] Take related channel reference

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 07:01:42 EDT 2006


Haven't tried that :)

On 08/08/06, Joe Barrow <joe at primalpictures.com> wrote:
> hmm..
>
> what about using a sop cooking to set a take ?
>
> I could then cache the result, reset the take and transfer the attributes from the cache.
>
> or is this just crazy talk
>
> jb
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: sidefx-houdini-list-bounces at sidefx.com
> [mailto:sidefx-houdini-list-bounces at sidefx.com]On Behalf Of Peter Bowmar
> Sent: 08 August 2006 10:55
> To: sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com
> Subject: Re: [Sidefx-houdini-list] Take related channel reference
>
>
> Nope... at least not easily. You can use the "takescript" command and
> write your own wrapper that extracts it...
>
> Cheers,
>
> peter B
>
> On 08/08/06, Joe Barrow <joe at primalpictures.com> wrote:
> >
> > is it possible to reference a channel value as set in another take ?
> >
> > any ideas..
> >
> > jb
> >
> > ---------------
> > Joe Barrow
> > Lead Artist
> > Primal Pictures Ltd
> >
> >
> >
> > ______________________________________________________________________
> > This email has been scanned for Primal Pictures by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
> > ______________________________________________________________________
> > _______________________________________________
> > Sidefx-houdini-list mailing list
> > Sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com
> > https://lists.sidefx.com:443/mailman/listinfo/sidefx-houdini-list
> >
> _______________________________________________
> Sidefx-houdini-list mailing list
> Sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com
> https://lists.sidefx.com:443/mailman/listinfo/sidefx-houdini-list
>
> ______________________________________________________________________
> This email has been scanned for Primal Pictures by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
> ______________________________________________________________________
>
> ______________________________________________________________________
> This email has been scanned for Primal Pictures by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
> ______________________________________________________________________
> _______________________________________________
> Sidefx-houdini-list mailing list
> Sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com
> https://lists.sidefx.com:443/mailman/listinfo/sidefx-houdini-list
>



More information about the Sidefx-houdini-list mailing list