[Sidefx-houdini-list] Spare Render capacity

Andre Thomas athomas at forensicmedia.co.uk
Mon Aug 7 17:54:34 EDT 2006

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the shameless plug.

We have just finished our movie (The Ant Bully) and now have 1000 procs.
spare capacity on our grid, if anybody is interested, we are happy to
rent them out, setting you up with secure VPN, we do have IT staff on
hand to customize the grid to requirements, and you can either do
everything remotely or we can wrangle the renders for you.

We have a pretty good setup here, which allowed us to bring our render
times to an average of 20min per frame full res.

Here is a little article about our setup to give you a clue.

http://gridengine.info/pages/profile-DNA-Productions?

Please email me off list if you or your organization is interested in this.

cheers

andre