[Sidefx-houdini-list] I3d Opacity

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 13:08:29 EDT 2006

Yeah, to be honest I've never met someone who struggled with the UI
more than a day or two, but this kind of thing even the most
experienced Houdini user struggles with constantly... 90% of Houdini
work is at this (attribute, direct SOP tricks) level, you'd think
that'd be a priority for getting new users comfortable and happy. Plus
some training of course :)

Cheers,

peter B