[Sidefx-houdini-list] I3d Opacity

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 12:58:23 EDT 2006

Thanks for that history Peter. It's good to understand how things
ended up the way they are...

Also, glad to hear others agree on the topic of modifying current
variable-attribute relationships in SOPs too. As much as I'm happy to
see improvements to Houdini's user-interface, I definitely think a bit
of house keeping on the back end would GREATLY enhance the user
experience for all users - but especially new users.

Cheers