[Sidefx-houdini-list] Rendering dopnet

Peter Robbinson probbins at sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 6 21:03:31 EDT 2006

Create a new geometry object with an object merge sop.
You use this to call in the geometry from the dop network.

You'll likely have given the dynamic geometry some type of name and thus
when when creating the path in the obj.merge it will look something like
this.

/obj/geo1/dopnet1:"name-you've-given-the-dynamic-geometry/Geometry

PeterR

On Sun, 2006-06-08 at 17:27 +0200, zoran arizanovic wrote:
> Hi
> I have setup little simulation and now I don't know how to bring results
> from dop network into viewport for rendering and lighting together?
> Do i need to render it on disk-is this possible in apprentice?
> must I create cache or some kind of object merge to bring it into scene?
> regards
> Zoran Arizanovic
> http://arizanovic.blogspot.com/
"everything is coincident"