[Sidefx-houdini-list] COPs speedy!

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 14:40:39 EDT 2006

Hi Peter,
      I was rendering each light's diffuse and spec to its own deep
raster (this is all Mantra and my custom shaders) plus SSS
single/multi plus UVs etc etc out to their own DR. In the end, I
decided that I wasn't using them so turned off their export from
Mantra. Saves a lot of disk space too :)
    If I need them I'll have to turn them back on and re-render,
however generally my renders are about 2 minutes a frame for the main
character so it's not a big deal.

Cheers,

Peter B