[Sidefx-houdini-list] COPs speedy!

Mark Alexander malexander at sidefx.com
Fri Aug 4 13:41:04 EDT 2006

> To add to my request, put the following info in the File COPs if you have time:

You don't have to worry about the resolution, image type or frame range,
as those values get stuffed into the File COP's resolution & frame range
parms, and do not get updated when a file isn't found. I can usually
determine the file type from the filename. The raster depth doesn't get
set, though, and I should really fix that.

An iinfo of a sample file is always welcome, though, if you've changed
file settings from the defaults, or you're using files created in
another package (gasp!).

M.