[Sidefx-houdini-list] COPs speedy!

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 13:29:56 EDT 2006

Though, sometimes, the images are the problem (usually not but
sometimes). In my case, I have 25 deep rasters per image, and I didn't
realize that the File COP loads each plane separately. Removing the
unwanted deep rasters sped things up a bit (though that wasn't the
bug, that was just a helpful tip).

But yeah, generally, just the .hip file is all you need to send in.

Cheers,

Peter B