[Sidefx-houdini-list] COPs speedy!

Jeff Wagner jeff at sidefx.com
Fri Aug 4 13:25:09 EDT 2006

Absolutely true Peter!

When you send in COP issues in to support (please do), don't send any
images. Just send the hip file and put comments in the File COPs telling
us what res and file type you used.

e.g.: 1400x900, tiff, no compression

We will substitute our own images here of the correct type and see if we
can duplicate the bug.

-jeff