[Sidefx-houdini-list] I3d Opacity

Sean Lewkiw sean.lewkiw at framestore-cfc.com
Fri Aug 4 11:34:05 EDT 2006

Perhaps I can help.  I went to Babel Fish and tried the "Jeff Wagner
Houdini-ese -> English" translation service and got this:

FYI "life" attribute certainly to the particle is only 11 is the
elephant like this: There use # FE and the $AGE index lives to two
components specially "the" attribute to obtain the result value.

I think my work is done here.

Sean

--
Sean Lewkiw