[Sidefx-houdini-list] I3d Opacity

Jeff Wagner jeff at sidefx.com
Thu Aug 3 16:24:39 EDT 2006

FYI the "life"attribute bound to particles is the only one that is like
this: where using $LIFE and $AGE index in to the two component special
"life" attribute to derive the resultant values.

-jeff

--
Jeff Wagner, jeff at sidefx.com, Senior Technology Consultant
Side Effects Software, www.sidefx.com, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 3E7