[Sidefx-houdini-list] I3d Opacity

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 05:33:37 EDT 2006

Hi Everybody...

I want to do some nice smoke and dust using I3d. I am generating particles and they die as time passes. I want to fade them out with the Life. For that I modified my metacloud shader. I passed "LIFE" point attribute with the metaballs, and in I3d code, multuplied (1-mattrib("LIFE",P))  with the final density. But it is not working. They r still poping off. Where I am going wrong ??
Is there any other method to do this???

 Plz Help....

iamjaideep80
Jaideep Khadilkar