[Sidefx-houdini-list] Hotkeys file

steven ong steve_nong at pointy.tv
Thu Sep 29 21:38:08 EDT 2005

There is a "HotkeyOverrides" file in $HOME/houdini8.0 or
$HOME/houdini7.0.

Depending on how the environment is setup, the "HotkeyOverrides" file
might have to be in a different location.

To check, start Houdini & do an "echo $HOUDINI_PATH" in the textport.
If the first entry is $HOME/houdini8.0 or $HOME/houdini7.0, then the
hotkey should be loaded up correctly. Else, copy or move the
"HotkeyOverrides" file to the file directory listed.

Cheers!
steven