[Sidefx-houdini-list] Real world spatial data

H. Weldon gravmeister at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 27 23:37:14 EDT 2005

Right on!   Thank you both.  I think I will try both angles.  I have been
breaking my data up into varying levels of detail with TCL scripts, and in
the long run writing my own geos might give me a bit more control.   However
this is a good excuse to finally teach myself chops as well.   That geo text
is JUSt what I needed to see.  Here I have been trying to figure out where
to parse the data into the text of a hip file.  Too much garbage in that
thing to make heads nor tails of anything.  Biggest stumbling block for the
hip wrangler I keep trying to design as well.  Thanks for the suggestions
guys.  After I have a few more break thoughs, I'll post the url for the
research documentation website.  Wish me luck.

Grav