[Sidefx-houdini-list] Adding Offsets to channels

Lucio Flores dogboy_l at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 00:26:17 EDT 2005

In the expression window where it says 'ch()', type in 'ch() + 69'. Better yet,
type in 'ch() + ch("spare0")', where spare0 is a spare channel.

--- Chris Roda <chris at 3dsite.com> wrote:

> Howdy Out there in Houdini-land
>
> Anyone know of a simple way in hscript of adding a numerical offset to a
> channel?
>
> For example suppose I have channel /obj/fubar/tx and I want to add '69'
> as an offset to the entire channel ...
> Is there an easier way of doing this other then parsing the channel into
> keyframes and adding the offset to each keyframe?
>
> Thanks!

Manson: My philosophy is:  Don't think.  I don't believe in the mind that you think with and scheme with.  I don't believe in words.

Reporter: If you don't believe in words, why do you use so many of them?

Manson: Words are symbols.  All I'm doing is jumbling the symbols in your brain.  Everything is symbolic.  Symbols are just connections in your brain.  Even your body is a symbol.