[Sidefx-houdini-list] 3DSite is looking for talent

Daniele Colajacomo dani at 3dsite.com
Tue Sep 20 15:40:59 EDT 2005

[Please feel free to forward]

3DSite (www.3dsite.com) is a 10 years old animation boutique and the
among the world's leaders in Real Time, Feature Quality Character
Animation attractions.

Working side by side with Derivative, Inc. (www.derivativeinc.com),
3DSite developes award winning Theme Park attractions for the best in
the industry, each time breaking new ground in terms of quality of real
time animation and technology.

We are currently looking for individuals willing to ride the next wave
in live animation, by joining our vibrant company and contributing from
story developement to final product to the world's top attractions.

Please send resumes, salary requirement and a cover letter to:

Kirsten Seyferth - kirsten at 3dsite.com

if you want to send us a reel, mail it to:

Kirsten Seyferth
3DSite, Inc.
125 South Topanga Canyon Boulevard
Topanga, CA 90290

Open Positions:

SENIOR PRODUCTION COORDINATOR/PRODUCER

Requirements: A very solid track record in production of animation,
preferably for theme parks.

CHARACTER SETUP
-------------------------

At least 1 year of production knowledge of Maya (Character Rigging)/
Houdini (General knowledge a must, Character Rigging a plus)

PIPELINE SUPPORT

Production knowledge of Unix shell, Perl and/or Python, Hscript and/or
Houdini (Digital Assetts creation/management).

CHARACTER ANIMATORS

Maya or (preferably) Houdini character animation expertise in production.

MODELERS

Knowledge of Maya