[Sidefx-houdini-list] Real world point data

H. Weldon gravmeister at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 15 10:57:49 EDT 2005

Hi all,
    Sorry to be a stranger.  Spent the last few monthes shutterbugging and
have not been online all that much.  To my question:  Have any of you worked
with real world data taken from geophysical scans of archeological and or
geological sites in houdini?  If you have, please let me know.  I will be
working with this kind of data over the next few monthes and would love to
ask a few questions once I am a little further along in my project.  Thanks.

Grav