[Sidefx-houdini-list] DOPs and cookie

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Thu Sep 15 10:36:56 EDT 2005

Hello all,

We're using DOPs to shatter some chess pieces
for a promo we're working on. ( DOPs really do seem
very cool!)

Anyway, we're breaking up the chess pieces
using the cookie SOP. This is definitely proving to be the most
time consuming part of the process  ..... and maybe
the only way. But I'm wondering if there are any suggestions
for other ways to crack up these objects in preparation
for DOPs.

I thought I remember this coming up a while ago, but
I'm not sure.

Crunched for time as usual, so any suggestion would be greatly
appreciated.

Larry

--
Larry Giunta