[Sidefx-houdini-list] Where Am I ?

Andrew D Lyons alyons at anim.dreamworks.com
Thu Sep 8 12:48:57 EDT 2005

Simon Barrick wrote:
 > Shift "L"

There's also a bunch of commands related to operator groups and bundles.

1./ hit "x" when mouse is over network editor. A box should pop-up at
top of pane. It contains one group called "ALL" by default.

2./ Select a bunch of nodes in the network editor.

3./ Hit "g". Notice that you now have another group under ALL.

Try this in a textport:
help opg
help opg

and then run help on the specific commands. opgls -L may be what you are
looking for. There might be something in the docs as well...

Cheers