[Sidefx-houdini-list] Where Am I ?

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Thu Sep 8 12:38:20 EDT 2005

Shift "L"

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefano Tabacco [mailto:stefano.tabacco at tin.it]
Sent: 08 September 2005 17:32
To: sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com
Subject: Re: [Sidefx-houdini-list] Where Am I ?

Thank you for all your anwer, i must say they are very close to the
answer i need , but what i really need is :

let's say i am playing with one or few nodes( any kind of ) and then i
want to store this nodes i have highlighed in a variable. For ex. let's
say i want to grab some nodes and line them up in a row or put them
stairlike ( something like an "L" command but only on highligted nodes
). Really there is no fast way to do that ?? Thanks again :)

Stefano