[Sidefx-houdini-list] Where Am I ?

Stefano Tabacco stefano.tabacco at tin.it
Thu Sep 8 12:31:48 EDT 2005

Thank you for all your anwer, i must say they are very close to the answer i
need , but what i really need is :

let's say i am playing with one or few nodes( any kind of ) and then i want
to store this nodes i have highlighed in a variable. For ex. let's say i
want to grab some nodes and line them up in a row or put them stairlike (
something like an "L" command but only on highligted nodes ). Really there
is no fast way to do that ??
Thanks again :)

Stefano