[Sidefx-houdini-list] particle trail

Ben Schrijvers Ben.Schrijvers at framestore-cfc.com
Wed Sep 7 06:00:11 EDT 2005

Hi Rangi,

No that would be a to heavy solution for my amount of particles.
Also it' doesn't need to be that evenly spaced in the end, it's just the
even density I'm after.
Actually it now seems to work if I store my probability attribute in Cd
and use $CR,$CR for probmin,probmax.
I was trying  /point("../../POPSRC",$P,"myprob",0)/  but that didn't
work.. for one reason or the other.
That's how I succesfully referenced primitive attributes in the past. I
just didn't try it the simple way :-)

cheers,
benS