[Sidefx-houdini-list] particle trail

Dan Seddon dan.seddon at framestore-cfc.com
Tue Sep 6 14:03:06 EDT 2005

Hi Ben

I've done stuff with splitting before - I drove both the min and max
values at the same level (I assume the two values enable you to pivot
your distribution, but don't know). I think if you wanted to do what you
want to do maybe you should define a minimun speed and do something like
prob = speedmin/speed.

Cheers

Dan