[Sidefx-houdini-list] Where Am I ?

Andrew D Lyons alyons at anim.dreamworks.com
Tue Sep 6 11:50:01 EDT 2005

That'd be OK if it was an option you could set in preferences.

Stefano - try working with a textport, and drag and drop icons from the
network editor into the textport - which magically prints their full
path in the textport.

ie. Type opcd in the textport first, drag and drop the node icon to the
textport to append the path of the node you are working on, hit return,
and that will make your textport path match the node you are working on.

Cheers