[Sidefx-houdini-list] matrman ??

b.fx b.fx at free.fr
Thu Oct 27 02:13:30 EDT 2005

Hello

There was three questions and i just answer two.

So no Matrman didn't seems to exist.

You cannot automaticly convert a mantra shader to a renderman shader.
There is differences even if this is very similar, they are both
renderman renderers.

It's very easy too use VOP to create renderman shaders using the
renderman VOP operator.
Enable the RManDisplay.inst with proto_install command line to use the
vop viewer with renderman.
Compile including Houdini renderman headers(not libraries as i said) as
extra headers if you need

francois