[Sidefx-houdini-list] object_merge DOPs

Andrew D Lyons alyons at dreamworksanimation.com
Tue Oct 25 11:47:06 EDT 2005

Yep - if the object merge can't find the object on the first frame on
which it cooks, it will throw a warning, and won't look for it again -
even if the object is "appeared" in DOPs.

I worked around this, but writing out the object being merged on the
frame it is born in DOPs, and then using a switch sop to change from the
baked model at birth frame to the DOPs output after the brith frame.