[Sidefx-houdini-list] object_merge DOPs

Ben Schrijvers Ben.Schrijvers at framestore-cfc.com
Tue Oct 25 05:41:02 EDT 2005

Hi Jed,

Not sure what you're doing but you might also be able to use the Dop
Transform Sop.
It allows you to apply an simulated animation/transformation onto any
geometry as long as it contains simular group names.
In that way the geometry that you render can be different to the
geometry that's used for simulation.
That render geometry could have all attributes nessecary for render
before the Dop Transform and after that go straid to rendering.
I'm using it right now for RBD objects. Not sure if it also works for
cloth as I think that really should have the same topology.

cheers,
benS