[Sidefx-houdini-list] object_merge DOPs

Sho Hasegawa sho.hasegawa at corefa.com
Tue Oct 25 00:48:33 EDT 2005

Did you change creation frame?

If so that's objectmerge's bug that I reported before.
For example, if your Olive has creationframe=10, objectmerge will return
warning at $F<10, and even if you play simulation objectmerge can't cook
by its self.

If this is the case, you need to merge all dop objects just feeding
"/obj/dopnet1" and delete
everything other than the object you want.

But if you think this is awkward, I do actually,,, just add another
merge field by clicking "More", and feed $FF, then the objectmerge sop
will be cooked in every time step.

Cheers,
Sho