[Sidefx-houdini-list] object_merge DOPs

Jed Schwartz jed at jedschwartz.com
Mon Oct 24 21:42:45 EDT 2005

I'm having an odd problem with outputting a DOPs scene to render-

I create an object merge sop and set the object field to the DOP obj,
something like" /obj/dopnet1:Olive/Geometry"--
Initially this works, I assign shaders to the object and all works
fine--  However, after I run the simulation once, I get an "Invalid
sop specified" in the object-merge sop- If I toggle any of the
object works again for another run--  Obviously a huge pain when
dealing with lots of objects-

Anyone else seeing this problem??-

Thanks!

Jed-